viernes, 8 de julio de 2016

Hi, I’m Rodrigo and I’m a student in Anahuac University and in summer I took the summer course exprees. Where I tried to learn a lot of words and rules about this language, I used to go from twelve to four o’clock. It was hard to focus because I ate dinner at two thirty in the afternoon, so sometimes I used to eat a little snack to get by. Even though the professor was good I had trouble learning because I didn’t understand the indications so I was always asking my classmates, and sometimes I used to understand like three words, but, it couldn’t fill the whole sentence so I was disappointed of myself because my development was poor in comparison to my classmates, specially Jaimito, so I began to think about sttoping classes, but I realized that three words were more than zero, so I continued learning.

When I started to take the English course in the university I didn’t care much about it but then I realized that it was a requirement to get my degree and also it was necessary for my personal development. . This is my second time that i take a course like this but i left some time to take it again, more than six months, or even more so this is my second time that I take this kind of course. Therefore, I think it’s difficult to me some English structure or grammatical rules or even the conjugations, Although, because of the summer course, there is no much time between the sessions so that it requires to put of your own because if you want to learn for one day to another the rules or the vocabulary the time it’s going to eat you. And you probably don’t pass the course.

During the classes, even though they were four hours long, they went by pretty fast. Maybe it was the way the teacher, Alfredo, taught them. He was very dynamic and I think that he´s a grat teacher, when it came down to participating if there were no volunteers he would choose the participant in the form of a game. One would need to say an irregular verb in infinite form, past simple and participle form, or we could also choose a random number. Very seldom did I get it wrong. Also all the work he assigned for home wasn't all that complicated, only the online platform made it a little difficult. We had to go over the exercises we did in class and we only had two chances to get it right. My classmates and I helped each other even though some had better performance or understanding opposed to others, myself included, it was a very cool atmosphere. The way Alfredo explained was very clear in a way that I was able to connect my ideas or the structure of what I'd learned, for example, the time he explained the passive voice, even though I still have two more levels to complete, I am ready to put as much effort on my part as needed. If I were not to pass this level it's alright. This has been a very great course, it went by pretty quick. There's many things I still don't excel at and I know going over and practicing them better will help. Being more thorough as if they were basic structures but with more time I will be able to understand one hundred percent the whole structure. This is what I went through in my English summer course and I recommend one would take it. No matter what you should take advantage of your investment. Nothing is free, and knowledge is hard to earn. Not always does it take money to earn it, but dedication, time and sacrifice.

I felt frustrated because when I listening and understanding the language it´s to complicate for me. The Teacher alfredo recommended me to make a exercices which would help me develop this skill because I so bad for that and a wish finish the levels of english and to go a hospitals but I think to be prepared in these moment.

Finally,  To be honest I can´t understand myself why I found it hard to learn english, maybe I don´t pay attention whe I was a child and I interesting to learn other things, Nowadays asked me how I passed my exams. Perhaps I don’t so bad may be I can put a lot of my part. I felt safer because she was teaching things that I had seen and only had to remember that the course made less onerous. However, i think that the most important for this wasn't the final average, It's the new knowledge that i learned.

The success that you will be at the exoense of your effort and dedication nothing more.





No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario